Friday, September 28, 2012

Just another post

Now, if I say that again and again that it is a personal phase that I'm writing about every time, you might want to stop reading this. As this is what is going on currently apart from Twitter, Gmail and movies-on-loop.

But, anyway, let's continue. As I don't want to start a new argument of my existential phase and the reason of me giving lecture each and every moment. I told you, I could be a professor someday. Looks like that phase is somewhat approaching nearer.

Wondering how? I was perplexed myself too when I got a call from a Professor who was looking for Engineers in the line of research he was going into. Strange as it may seem as of how did I manage, considering the pathetic, bare minimum clearance of academics in my post-graduation, a hell lot of other activities which weren't helpful for my benefit and the tons of distractions on campus.

So, without thinking of anything else, as the phase of job search was going through extreme vigour, the interview stage was set. The decider came in, took a look at my created mess, admired and cleared, only to find, after a couple of days, a mail in the inbox approving his selection.

Man! If you taste success after a painful, continuous, wanting-to-end type of stress, your hands starts to tremble. Your body begins to ache all of a sudden and the eyes water out in a jiffy. You tend to call all your near and dear ones to share the happiness. You tend to forget what went through and what you achieved.You suddenly realize all that is around is meaningless and immaterial to the inner soul of penance that it gives which can turn out to be the most superior of all forces...

Bah. The above few lines were exaggerate, just like you tend to feel when you watch a South Indian movie dialogue marathon. Anyway, lets continue. The job line would be different, so as to what people are saying, but as long as it gives me food, I won't mind. When you live in an expensive country like Singapore, all you need is money to feed yourself and money to pay for some place to stay peacefully.

I don't know what I scribbled, just wanted to keep this blog alive for September as there were no posts and it was feeling lonely.

Okay. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes expert view about running a blog afterward
i propose him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the pleasant job.


Feel free to surf to my blog post: cccam for